Would you like to go into business for yourself, but are not sure where to start? Many franchising opportunities exist that will give you a head start and also provide help in building your own business. If you are ready to work for yourself and have the drive and desire to succeed, here are some great franchising opportunities for you to choose from!
Top Franchises in 2008:
- 7-Eleven: Named the top Franchise of the year, this company will provide you with support and training. Fees and Costs may vary, but the company provides great marketing and national exposure. For further information, call (800) 255-0711.
- Subway: With a nationally recognized name, this sandwich shop is a great opportunity for those looking to own their own business. Fees are approximately $15,000 and you can expect to invest between $80K -$310K to open your own store. Please call (800) 888-4848 for further information.
- Dunkin Donuts: If you are looking for a more moderate investment, consider starting your own Dunkin Donuts shop. Fees and Costs will range from 40K-80K, but will give a great return on investment. For more information please call (781) 737-3000.
If you desire to find great franchising opportunities, but are dealing with a limited income, here are some ideas to consider!
- Liberty Tax Service: Known as one of the fastest growing businesses, Liberty Tax Service provides a proven success format. Fees and Costs will range from $53K-67K.
- Closetmaid: If you enjoy helping people to get organized, consider Closetmaid. Learn to design, sell and install custom closets. Fees and Costs are moderate at up to a $25K investment. Business can be run from home and materials are easy to assemble. Company provides a one week intensive training program as well as extensive start-up materials.
- Coffee News: Does the thought of running your own newspaper interest you? Check out Coffee News! Originating in 1988 in Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada), you will be given your own territory and be able to reap the benefits of a popular newspaper. Place your product in restaurants, motels, beauty shops, etc. Company provides great support and training. For more info, please visit coffeenewsusa.com
- PaintBull: Are you looking for a business with minimum investment and a turn-key proven system. PaintBull is your business. Start up costs can be as little as $5K and the company will train you from the start. They offer a great apprenticeship program and follow-up support. PaintBull also offers a financing plan and can be run from your home. For further information, go to paintbull.com.
These are just a few ideas of franchising opportunities to choose from. Running your own business can be very gratifying and rewarding. Just because you have to work doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy what you do. With all the businesses available, you are sure to find something that will make you successful.
Edward Dean is an accomplished website developer and author. To learn more about get-a-head-start-in-business [http://smallbusinessfranchising.com/get-a-head-start-in-business] visit Small Business Franchising [http://smallbusinessfranchising.com] for current articles and discussions.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Edward_Dean/253214
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1499338